Tuesday, October 30, 2007

learning how to blog


Jonathan helped me set up this blog and I'm trying to figure out how to get current pictures on it.

But now I did! I want to post more but I afraid I'll lose this one. We're going up Wed. am to sift through more rubble. We already found my mother's garnet ring and the top to our wedding cake. There's a lot that miraculously survived the intense heat. AMAZING!

We're having fun being Barry's housemates but we don't want to overstay our welcome. His house is a giant mess with all our stuff strewn all over. Preston is at the kennel and Tigger is lodging at Ruth's house (Barry's co-worker). What great friends we have. God is good, having blessed us with such great people in our lives. I am starting a journal to save all the experiences. Love to all. Keep the prayers coming.

1 comment:

Richard Strizver said...

Dear John,Janice,Sam and Nick; Our hearts go out to you all and we know that God will walk beside you and help you get through all that lies ahead. We love you and send all our best to you.

Richard and Susan