Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oct. 25 A Daily Prayer

It's Saturday so there is no "Thought for the Day" sent to me as a devotion. But, there was an email from my friend Nancy Knight. It was a prayer, one I have said almost daily since I received it about a year ago. I want to share it with you if I haven't already. I have changed it a little to fit my needs. I too believe it is the little things, done well and with great love that make the difference in life.

Lord, thank you for blessing me with another day to serve you. May I have peace within, knowing I am exactly where I am meant to be. Keep me faithful no matter what this day brings. Help me to recognize your blessings and to use the gifts you have given to me. May I be content knowing I am your child and you are always there for me. Let your presence fill me with gladness, thankfulness and praise. I am excited to experience your power living the day you have planned for me. I love you Lord.

KEEP THE FAITH!

No comments: