Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sunrise February 5, 2009




At first, when I look out the bedroom window, it seems like I'm on vacation in the desert. Then I get up and see where I really am. It is still a beautiful sunrise. The picture does not do it justice. I started working with a cabinet maker to get the kitchen cupboards designed. The task ahead of us is overwhelming. There's 10,000 choices for faucets! I wish I had the money to hire someone to make all those decisions. I will tackle them one at a time. If anyone has advice on kitchens please email me. We are still waiting for the plans to be finished. I am giving the Lord the keys to my house, He is the master planner.

1 comment:

williams in the house said...

hey janise! dont worry, i will help you pick the stuff out for your house. i have been very busy doing it for myself and think i have gained a lot of knowledge about the whole process. check out my blog www.punkychicken.typepad.com to see my new kitchen!
i miss you! lets talk soon!
christie