Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday, Jan. 25th 2008

Well it's been a frustrating week so I didn't post progress.  It's been 2 steps forward, 3 steps back.  I don't want to Boo Hoo all over the place but I couldn't help myself.  The boys are off to school and living elsewhere during the week. John was gone for two days in San Francisco and I became extremely melancholy.  I began thinking of all my Valentines that I loved to look through and reminisce over that are now gone.  I cried my eyes out for awhile then I got over it and thought of asking the boys to make me one this year that encompasses 18 years. We are all sick to varying degrees.  Nasty head colds with persistent coughs and even Preston was sick all over the place, lovely!  We keep having to think ahead, hard to do when you're stuck in the muck. Next week has to be better. Pray for us PLEASE. 

No comments: