Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Nov. 12


Sunday's are always a blessing at Ramona Lutheran Church. The last three have been exceptional. Hugs and prayers abound as we share with our church family. Everyone has a special gift to share. Time, talents and treasures are pouring in to all of us who have lost everything just 3 short weeks ago. The Lord has been leading me by the hand to where I need to be and what I need to do each day. Our Bible study on Sat. highlighted prayer. Our sermon on Sun. was about prayer. My e-mail from my sister this morning was about the power of prayer. Even though we lost all of our material possessions we have our faith and can clearly see His hand in our lives. Thank God I have Him to hold on to. A confirmation of His presence is that my littlest angel from my collection survived the fire. She's a little bedraggled but in one piece. On Sunday I received two gifts. There are 2 new additions to my rebuilding of my angel collection. My littlest angel has new friends!

No comments: