Friday, November 9, 2007

Thursday Nov. 8, 2007


Today has rendered us many blessings. The Tide Detergent Co. has set up a giant laundromat in Ramona. I took two bags there and someone will do my laundry, free of charge. They had the church lot full of donated items. Everything from dog food to tooth brushes. They loaded up my SUV and off I went. The Thrift Store had a 40ft. storage container also full of donated household items and clothes. The compassion and caring has been so comforting. When I returned to our place, three men from the Samaritans Purse, a disaster relief group, where taking out the burned trees around our house. The Lord is providing the help and our multitude of tasks is being done one by one. I'll get more progress photos this week-end. Blessings to all who are praying for us. Here's Kourtney, she did her own make-up and performed on of her dance routines. She's feeling better today

No comments: