Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday Nov. 7th


Remember when Sam rode on John's lap on the tractor? Here he is driving it . Also look what's left of my I-pod. Just a busy day doing errands before work. The second dumpster is full and the house is disappearing. Our 5th wheel needs to be towed on a flatbed trailer to the RV repair shop. We need it checked for damage before we can use the gas or generator. I went shopping at "Good Will". I felt like the radio commercial with the excited teen who gets so much "good stuff" for her money. They gave me a voucher for $200. I actually did find new items, folding chairs and tools like new. A little for everyone. I got Nick the Dr. Seuss book, Hop on Pop. He loved that one as a child and has a recording of himself reading it at about 7 years old. He transferred it to his computer so it wasn't destroyed. It made me cry when he played it for me this morning.

No comments: